Earn A Free Rapidshare Premium Account

By Rapid Hunt on Sunday, March 02, 2008

Filed Under:

Okay, so you've been searching for free Rapidshare premium passwords for the past two years and finally realized they were all fake...? No problem. You can either

BUY it ($10/month)
or
EARN it (a few minutes of your time)

Obviously, you don't want to spend money on it. Noone does. Here I'll tell you how to EARN a Rapidshare premium account. All you need is a PayPal or AlertPay account. Its free and as easy as creating an email account. Next, you'll have to visit a few paying sites, register and click a few ads in them. Anyone who can use a computer and spare ten minutes can do this. I have given a list of these paying sites below. At the end of this, you'll be having enough balance in your account to buy your own Rapidshare Premium! And even better, you can use this balance to buy products on eBay, shop online, buy software or just withdraw it. Just follow these steps:

1. Create a Paypal Premier Account HERE
... and an AlertPay account HERE
2.Visit the following paying sites and register:
NeoBux
AWSurveys

3.Click ads and complete surveys in each of these paying sites.
4.Receive money into your PayPal and AlertPay accounts.
5.Use this balance to purchase a Rapidshare Premium Account.


Thats it. You'll have your own premium account in no time. And stop searching for stuff like free rapidshare passwords, hacks, links, tricks etc. It does not work and by doing so, you are encouraging spam. All the best!



31 comments for this post

Anonymous

brother i m really unlucky.i search for premium account for 2 month.can u send one premium account to my email address pls.
mmm13700@yahoo.com

Posted on March 13, 2008 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous

can anyone send me one premium account to my email address pls.
cool_washi@yahoo.com

Posted on April 22, 2008 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous

PLEASE ANYONE SEND ME A PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO

makdingr@gmail.com

thanks anyway

Posted on May 20, 2008 at 12:31 AM  
Anonymous

Hy brother, plz help me out and send me a rapidshare premium account details i m unable to get it please.......
please send it on
omer mak@hotmail.com

Posted on June 9, 2008 at 3:03 PM  
Anonymous

can any one send me one premium account please
my id- ag2180@rediffmail.com

Posted on June 11, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous

can someone send me RS acc Razbijac91@operamail.com pls :-)

Posted on June 28, 2008 at 1:24 AM  
Anonymous

can someone send me premium account my e-mail razbijac91@operamail.com tnx

Posted on June 28, 2008 at 1:24 AM  
Anonymous

I've Been Searching For An Account For A Very Long Time Plz Send Me A Premium Account I'll Do Whatever I Can In Return Email duke.brandon@yahoo.com

Posted on June 29, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Please send me a premium rapidshare account.BIG THANKS
negro.vip77@gmail.com

Posted on July 2, 2008 at 4:38 AM  
Anonymous

Im sooo unlucky now in aw surverys u HAVE to have 75 bucks total to redeem cash! OMFG!

Posted on July 7, 2008 at 12:57 PM  
Anonymous

can someone send me premium account my e-mail
khushboo_sharma007@yahoo.com

Posted on August 6, 2008 at 5:55 PM  
Anonymous

hai i try to join paypal but it say add a credit or debit card but how i can do tell and e mail me horrorgroups@yahoo.com

Posted on August 17, 2008 at 2:10 AM  
Anonymous

stop asking for smothing for nothing, read the post and you will get somthing for nothing. well almost nothing execpt time.

Posted on September 4, 2008 at 6:21 PM  
Anonymous

Thanks.I'm currently on it.Is there something like this for itunes? plz mail me: d-vsh@hotmail.com

Posted on October 17, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Anonymous

please send me a perimum account at
fahad.shafiq@yahoo.com

Posted on November 4, 2008 at 1:04 AM  

please send a username and password to ka.suraj1@gmail.com

Posted on November 17, 2008 at 1:19 AM  
Anonymous

can someone send me premium account to my email address pls.starfarha@yahoo.com.
thnkxx..!

Posted on November 17, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Please any one help me to find Rapidshare Premium user id
Password any know means plzzzzzzzzz send to vs.sumesh22@gmail.com

Posted on December 22, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

brother any one send me Rapidshare Premium user id password to this email id vs.sumesh22@gmail.com

Posted on December 22, 2008 at 2:07 PM  
Anonymous

any news ??
sent 2 my mail:
dinamo_46@live.com
please......

Posted on December 26, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Anonymous

hi... everybody. please send me one username and password rapidshare acc.

my email : gaulbroe@yahoo.co.id

thanx so much......

Posted on December 29, 2008 at 6:09 PM  
Anonymous

here's the details to 1 of my RS accts. i dont want it anymore so you can all share it. the lock is activated so no-one can change the pass. this way you can all use it together...
user: 986543
pass: 19786017

enjoy leechers

Posted on January 4, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Anonymous

Try this it has 5 account informatTry this it has 5 account informations......
And one more thing new feature in this you cann't change password
http://rapidshare.com/files/137391651/Rhacked_acounts.rar

Posted on January 23, 2009 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous

please anonymous send me a premium account to leanvago_1678@hotmail.com

Posted on January 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

can anyone send me one premium account to my email address pls.
bichitraranjan@gmail.com

Posted on February 8, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

PLEASE ANYONE SEND ME A PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO bichitraranjan@gmail.com

Posted on February 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM  
Anonymous

sent 2 my mail:nikiknez@.gmail.com

Posted on February 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Hello ...
Here are the latest RapidShare accounts ...
And Please, don't change the passwords ...
If some dudes were kind enough to give you the passwords, please don't be jack asses and change it ... because then we all have to lose ...

Here is the file with all the Passes ...

http://rapidshare.com/files/196891660/FREE_1300_RapidShare_Accounts_01_febr_2009.zip.html


Please don't share it on forums ...
this must be kept as a secret ...
the more people find's out about these passwords, the bigger the chanses they won't work for long time, because rapidshare can see the IP's of those that log's in on to that account, and they change the password ...

Posted on February 12, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

Hy brother, plz help me out and send me a rapidshare premium account
please.
E-mail:nikiknez@.gmail.com

Posted on February 14, 2009 at 2:53 AM  
Anonymous

Hi, please help me out with a Rapidshare premium account. My email ID is sagayanathan@hotmail.com. Thanks..

Posted on March 6, 2009 at 1:43 PM  
Anonymous

can you send me a premium account... If you don't mind please send me haha.20.haha@gmail.com...
Thanks for your help.....

Posted on March 13, 2009 at 9:44 AM